Hello, These are the Divisibility Rules in Math all the way to 10:
1) Any whole Number can be divisible by one.
2) Any even number can be divided by two.
3) All whole numbers who's sum (answer) of all the digits is divisible by three.
4) The last digit of the number must be divisible by 2 twice!
5) Numbers that must end in a zero or five.
6) If the number is divisible by 2 and 3 - Then it's divisible by 6.
7) "There's no Divisibility Rule for Seven Yet, You can make up one!)"
8) The number that's divisible by 2 thrice! (Three Times)
9) Same rule for 3 but this time, use it for 9
10) Number has to end in zero, only!
- Hope this helped! :D
(picture by me! yarizza)